Saturday, March 3, 2018

Cartoons 2 Carvings Kindle version

So as many may or may not know I had this past year published a pattern book for wood carvers in paperback. Well since then I have had numerous request to make it available in a kindle version and so now it is. The kindle version is in the Kindle Unlimited for those that are members, which means you can simply borrow the book along with thousands of other books.






There was a twofold reason for me making a Kindle version available, First and foremost because it was requested by some of my fellow carvers. Secondly, because I am now in the process of putting together a coffee table book of my history in cartooning, close to 40 years of doodles and cartoons. With this being more images and less text it seems that it would be well suited as a Kindle book but as always will have the paperback version available as well. It will take the reader from my earliest pencil sketches and doodles all the way to my present day water color cartoons and a stipple illustration or two in between. Here is a sample page from the book, set-up as a scrap book of my work. And if nothing else comes of this, my family, boys and any grandchildren God may give us will have this as a keep sake of my work and time spent here on this blue ball we call earth.





as always, 
"Good night and may God bless"



1 comment:

  1. Wonder if its Only patterns Book or it has step by step images snd explanation.

    ReplyDelete